I would love to post more about the overall trip right now, but I really just need a week or so to process everything so I am going to wait until I'm over jet lag and can fully think about everything I would love to say.
Until then, here are videos from our trip:
This was a blog update we recorded around week three that we could never get uploaded:
The University of the Witwatersrand
Our weekly meetings at Wits were called HD.
HD always started off with a student showing some of their talents.
This was the end of one of the students breakdancing:
Excursions: The Rhino and Lion Park
Caitlin and DWill singing Hakuna Matata on the way to the Rhino and Lion Park:
Me playing with one of the lion cubs, who refused to wake up for the fun:
Again, playing with the lion cub who refused to wake up:
Mason playing with the lion cub- this one had a bit more life in him:
Lions eating at the park:
More of lions eating at the park:
Lions:
Stephen and Daniel running with the lions:
Joint Winter Conference
Worship at Joint Winter Conference:
More worship at Joint Winter Conference:
More worship at the Joint Winter Conference:
More worship at the Joint Winter Conference:
Mason slung the car door open one day and it went flying off. Daniel
and I found it really funny and decided we would probably laugh about
it a lot later, so this was a video of them trying to put the door back on:
Pilansburg Game Park: The Final Excursion
White Rhinos
Zebras:
Leopard:
The zebra had been nodding its head to the beat of our
music, but I only got the very end of him doing it:
Giraffes:
Giraffe:
No comments:
Post a Comment