Right now I believe that I am close to having 20% of my total support raised, which is great! I have been in awe of the people that have joined my team and their willingness to give both of their money and time in being prayerful toward this trip, which I believe is a sure indication of God's desire for our team to be in Johannesburg.
I am still making a lot of phone calls, and only sending out about 15 letters at a time in order to keep up with contacting people once letters have gone out, so if you have not received a letter or a phone call yet please bear with me! I'm only about halfway through my list of supporters so far, so chances are that I will be contacting you within the next month.
Also, if you are interested in receiving information about how you can support me either financially or through prayer, please do not hesitate to contact me. My email address is katlyn.yoder@yahoo.com. I would love to share with you more about how to partner with me during this time of growth and preparation in my life. There is still much work to be done, and I am excited to see the Lord complete this work that He has started.
In Him,
Katlyn
69 days!

No comments:
Post a Comment