Sunday, April 24, 2011

Updates, Sex, and Rob Bell.

Happy Easter everyone! He is risen!!


I promise I have not forgotten that I actually have a blog.  I just do not have time to update it as much anymore as the semester is coming to an end.  I'll use this particular post to just update you on some things going on in my life and to share a couple of AWESOME videos that I love.


I made a step in faith by committing to spend my summer at the Summer Beach Project in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! I will be living at Myrtle Beach for 8 weeks with 150 other college students from CO's throughout the Carolinas.  I am working on support letters now, and know that even in the short amount of time I have, the Lord will provide for my financial and spiritual needs as I prepare for what I expect to be an AMAZING summer.  If you would like to join my support team and find out how you can help (either financially or through prayer), please email me your address at katlyn.yoder@yahoo.com or send me a message on Facebook and I would love to let you know more about what I will be doing this summer and how you can help. :)


Lastly, I tried posting two videos my friend Jefferson made to my Facebook but for some reason my profile keeps deleting them every time I post them.  He made both of them and I thought they were awesome, and definitely worth sharing.  Thanks Bethsky for being so unashamedly sharing truth.



Reponse to Rob Bell "Love Wins"

No comments:

Post a Comment