I have been doing a new devotional called, "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge and thought I would share one of the passages from it that I thought other women might be able to use right now.
"In all the exhortations we have missed the most important thing of all. We have missed the HEART of a woman. And that is not a wise thing to do, for as the Scriptures tell us, the heart is central. Whatever it means to bear God's image, you do so as a woman. Female. That's how and where you bear His image. Your feminine heart has been created with the greatest of all possible dignities-- as a reflection of God's own heart. And so the journey to discover what God meant when He created woman in His image-- when He created you as His woman-- that journey begins with your heart."
Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment